Home

Best run flat tires for C7 Corvette

Best Corvette Tires for Durability, Performance, & General Us

1. Run-Flat Tires. Throughout the years, the Corvette has served as a testbed of sorts for run-flat tires. This began in earnest in 1994 when Chevrolet started installing run-flats in lieu of putting a spare tire on the Corvette. In 1997, with the release of the C5, the Corvette became the first production vehicle to include run-flat tires as.
  2. Equipment (O.E.) tire on the new 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray. The C7 Stingray's tire sizes overlap with the previous generation C6 Corvette, and according to Michelin, the new Pilot Super Sport ZP can be installed on C6 model Corvettes when installed in sets of four. This run-flat versio
  3. Joined Mar 10, 2015. ·. 3,826 Posts. #3 · 3 mo ago. Check out the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ run flat, which I have on my Stingray (bought them at TireRack). My Corvette is not a Z51 but has the optional Z51 wheels
  4. This article applies to the Corvette C5 (1997-2004), C6 (2005-2013), and C7 (2014-2015). You may already know this, but you may not. Your Corvette comes with run flat tires, which are designed to withstand a puncture and keep you moving at reduced speeds of 55 mph or less for limited miles
  5. The 2014 Corvette Stingray features the Pilot Super Sport ZP, which is the run-flat version of the PSS. These are a cross between Michelin's PS2 and PS Cup tires and were engineered for the C7 Corvette using the exact same computer models that Michelin used to create tires for the Corvette C6.R race cars, says Keith Cornett at CorvetteBlogger.com
  6. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE.Micheling Pilot Sport 4s (https://amzn.to/3aYXwhl)Basically, the OEM runflat Michelin PSS are stiff because they're made for the track, wher..

Although this tire is available in limited sizes, it's one of the best-performing run flat tires money can buy. The Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus ZP is an ultra high performance all-season run flat.. Hello, On my C6 and on my C7, I replaced the original Michelin runflat with FAlLKEN AZENIS FK510 non-runflat because runflat are wooden tires. Especially on the C6, I found a better comfort and less noise and a better guiding accuracy. These better results are less noticeable on C7

Corvette Run Flat at Tire Rac

The Pilot Super Sport ZP (Z ero P essure) is Michelin's Max Performance Summer run-flat tire originally developed for C7 Chevrolet Corvette, which was introduced for the 2014 model year. In addition to offering temporary extended mobility, Pilot Super Sport ZP tires also deliver world-class traction and handling in dry and wet conditions The Pilot Sport A/S 3+ tire offers Michelin's highest level of ultra-high all-season performance. Exceptional dry road handling and wet road grip with balanced all-season traction for occasional light snow. Fitment - 2014+ C7 Corvette Stingray (245-40-18 / 285-35-19) or (245-35-19 / 285-30-20) and 2015-2019 Corvette Z06, Grand Sport and ZR1. The best performance tires in terms of handling and traction are the Michelin Pilot Super Sport and Bridgestone Potenza S-04 Pole Position. Both options will give you superior handling, cornering, braking and acceleration in the dry and wet We have hand picked the tires that perform the best on your Corvette. We carry a wide selection on run flat, and non run flat tires West Coast Corvettes carries the finest and the largest inventory of Chrome Plated Factory GM Wheels in the country and most are available for immediate delivery to anywhere in the world The C7 Stingray's tire sizes overlap with the previous generation C6 Corvette, and according to Michelin, the new Pilot Super Sport ZP can be installed on C6 model Corvettes when installed in sets of four. This run-flat version of the Michelin Pilot Super Sport adds the initials ZP, which designates the tire as Zero Pressure or run-flat capable

It's the age-old question in the tire world... Should I put run-flat tires on my car or go with regular tires? Run-flat tires allow a vehicle to still travel.. Since that time, the Corvette team has collaborated with Michelin to develop ultra-high- performance tires for other Vettes. While GM was working on the Stingray, Michelin began developing a tire. The Pirelli tires for the Chevrolet Corvette are a perfect marriage of technology and innovation, made with a special tread compound that can tackle any weather condition without hesitation

C7 Z51 all-season run flat tires? Stingray Corvette Foru

The importance of having the right tires on a car simply cannot be understated. So when it came time for the C7 to hit the road, Chevrolet tasked the performance tire experts at Michelin with creating an all new tire specifically for the 2014 Corvette Stingray.After months of development and testing, the result was two separate versions of the Michelin Pilot Super Sport ZP run-flat tires. Corvette Tires - Bridgestone Potenza RE050A Pole Position RUN-FLAT (Set) : 2006-2013 Z06 & Grand Sport Starting at $ 469.99 Sold out Please Call 714-630-5206 for up to date sizes and prices From 2005 to 2008, Corvette used Goodyear Eagle F1 GS Extended Mobility tires as their OEM tires. For the Z51, it was Goodyear Eagle F1 SC Extended Mobility Asymmetric Tread. Both are run-flat tires developed specifically for C5 Corvettes, slotted in the ultra high-performance summer tire category The list of best tires for C5 Corvette mentioned above is a significant consideration to choose tires from. Take reviews into notice and buy what suits you the most. Make sure to always buy from a reputable name as it will be surety for quality Bridgestone offers a wide range of tires meant to complement almost any driving style or road condition. Choose Bridgestone tires for highway cruising, fuel efficiency, off-road handling, and even run-flat capabilities. Wherever you're going in your car, we're excited to be a part of your journey

Corvette: Should I Buy New Run Flat Tires? Corvetteforu

1. Province. ON. Nov 20, 2020. #2. Not sure where you're located but if your looking Michelin I'd go to Braidan Tire in Markham. I've used them for a set of Forgelines and R888R'S for my Z. They're a Michelin dealer and very trustworthy with sports cars. Reactions: Nik. AxeZ06
  2. You can then change the wheel size to see alternate sizes on a different diameter wheel. Chevrolet equips the 2019 Corvette Grand Sport with a 285/30R19 front tire and a 335/25R20 rear tire. Click on the sizes for each tire to compare prices online
  3. 2017 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Tires | Goodyear Tires. CURRENT OFFERS. prev. Rebate. Up To. $150 BACK †. On Select Sets of 4 Tires. With the Goodyear Credit Card by mail-in or online rebate. See Details
  4. 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: New Tires. May 9, 2014. After six-months of ownership and about 13,000 miles of driving including testing and a track day under their belts, the factory Michelin.
Corvette Tires - Firestone Firehawk Wide Oval RFT Tire

Michelin Pilot Super Sport ZP Tires for the C7 Corvett

The correct way to fix a run flat is to dismount the tire and patch it from the inside. You can try a plug but it isn't recommended. Punctures to the sidewall can't be repaired, you'll need a new tire. I've seen posts showing a charge of $25 to repair a run flat and all the way up to $75 for the same repair The Pilot Super Sport ZP (Zero Pessure) is Michelin's Max Performance Summer run - flat tire originally developed for the C7 Corvette Stingray. How long do Corvette tires last? Most street tires on Corvette from the Factory will last 10-18k miles 7. 475. The Pilot Super Sport ZP (Zero Pessure) is Michelin's Max Performance Summer run-flat tire originally developed for C7 Chevrolet Corvette, which was introduced for the 2014 model year. In addition to offering temporary extended mobility, Pilot Super Sport ZP tires also deliver world-class traction and handling in dry and wet conditions

All season tires installed! - Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum. All season tires installed! Today I got a set of the new Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3s installed on my factory Z51 wheels. Sizes are the same as stock, 245/35R19 up front and 285/30R20 out back, Michelin part numbers 06553 & 05258 respectively. They are Y speed rated, the fronts. GM C7 Grand Sport Corvette wheel set in chrome finish, sizes 19×10 and 20×12. Available tires: Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ ZP, Super Sport ZP, Cup2 ZP and Alpin PA4. Tire sizes 285-30-19 and 335-25-20. GM tire pressure sensors for 2015-2019 Corvette. Optional center caps available. Optional lug nuts available Run flat tires only allow you to drive for a limited distance and reduced speed after a puncture or other event has resulted in either a drop in tire inflation pressure or a complete loss of inflation pressure. If you have MICHELIN® Zero Pressure (ZP) tires, you can drive up to 50 miles at 50 mph with a flat tire Additionally, the C7 Corvette Stingray (with and without the Z51 package) was generally not impacted by the shortage, as these models run on 245-35-19 fronts and 285-30-20 rears. Corvette C7 Tire. Best of the run-flat tires out there since they are the only ones that can go 200 miles at 55 mph at zero pressure. Bear in mind that I am talking about C5 OEM tires and not the C6, which I understand to be softer and not as much road noise than the C5 EMT

Corvette Owners Take Notice: Michelin Summer Tires May Fracture By Brent Davis March 20, 2015 While the initial excitement seems to be simmering down around the new C7 models, at least in the media world, these cars are still very early in their production The Pilot Sport Cup 2 ZP (Zero Pressure) is Michelin's Streetable Track & Competition run-flat tire developed for Original Equipment use on Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZO6 & ZO7 sports cars. Designed to be suitable for the street along with faster circuit times and consistent performance on the track, Pilot Sport Cup 2 ZP tires help these sports cars. Helping to introduce the new tires was Corvette Racing's Tommy Milner, who was there to showcase Michelin's commitment for transferring the best high-performance racing technology into a street tire made for North America roads. Michelin's new Pilot Sport A/S 3+ provides all-season performance with incredible wet and dry braking

Wow! Michelin Pilot Sport 4s and Pilot Super Sport non

These tires should also have a reduction in rolling resistance by close to 25%, enabling a faster translation of the power of the mid-engine Corvette's 6.2L V8 to the road, which Michelin claims can help the Corvette generate over 1g of lateral acceleration. The ratio on the mid-engine Corvette's staggered tire setup is also unreal: 245/35 ZR. I'd also like to know the best place to take the car, we actually got a nail in it and as these are run flat tires we drove it to a local discount tires and they actually took care of us for free. The tires for this car are standard Michelin Pilot Sport tires front: P285/30ZR19 and rear P335/25ZR20 PROCONTACT TX SSR (RUN FLAT) Tires by CONTINENTAL®. Season: All Season. Type: Run Flat. The Chevy Corvette is one of the best-known and longest-running nameplates in the world. Over time, the Corvette has transformed a lot: in 1953, it was just a six-cylinder sports car that produced 283 hp, and today it is the 638-horsepower vehicle..

7th heaven: Ranking the seven best C7 configurations. We come to bury the C7 Corvette, not to praise it. Scratch that. We come to praise it as well, because the seventh-generation Chevrolet sports car is arguably the finest mass-market two-seater in human history. We recently drove a selection of C7 Corvettes to and from the Barrett-Jackson. Considering that a new set of high-performance Michelin rubber costs more than $2,000, both C7 Corvette owners and enthusiasts wondered if dealers will replace the damaged tires free of charge General Motors has made two different types of Michelin run-flat tire available for the C8 Corvette Stingray. The Michelin Pilot All Season 4 is fitted as standard on all three trim levels (1LT. For perspective, today's best-performing all-season tires top out just over 0.90 g, such as the 0.93 g we measured on our long-term Nissan Altima wearing Hankook Kinergy GT tires. Michelin expects. POTENZA S007 RFT (RUN FLAT) Tires by BRIDGESTONE®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance, Run Flat. The Potenza S007 RFT, as original equipment tire for the 2013 Ferrari F12berlinetta, have been developed especially for high speed sporty..

A couple of years ago I followed a friend with a flat on his C6 for 40 miles. So I know Goodyear and Michelin run flat tires can stand up to no pressure driving if one follows the instructions relative to speed etc. I just don't want a flat that stops me on a Sunday return home drive. Its an age thing. Charlie aka cutnou 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Tires | Goodyear Tires. CURRENT OFFERS. prev. Rebate. Up To. $150 BACK †. On Select Sets of 4 Tires. With the Goodyear Credit Card by mail-in or online rebate. See Details

Wheels- New GM OEM C7 Z06 Corvette, sizes 19x10 and 20x12. Finish- Gloss black. Tires- New Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ ZP (run-flat), sizes 285-30-19 and 335-25-20. The Pilot Sport A/S 3+ tire offers Michelin's highest level of ultra-high all-season performance MICHELIN® Zero Pressure (ZP) tires provide run-flat technology that allows you to drive up to 50 miles at 50 mph with a flat tire. How long do Corvette tires last? Most street tires on Corvette from the Factory will last 10-18k miles. Wheel spin will drastically reduce tread life Description. Michelin's flagship max-performance dry and wet pavement tire. Delivers crisp, predictable cornering and exceptional stability at all speeds. ZP stands for zero pressure - meaning this is Michelin's run-flat version of the world class PS2. Correct fitment for all 1997-2004 C5 Corvettes rear tire except Z06 models C7 Corvette Specs for the 2014 Vette. Engine, brake, transmission specs and details. Menu. Tires: Michelin Pilot Super Sport run-flat front: P245/40R18 (Stingray) front: P245/35R19(with Z51) Best Battery for C7 Corvette that wont die and leave you stuck without your Corvette C5 Corvette Tires. C5 Corvette Tires refer to all years of Corvette C5 1997-2004. The OEM Tire was the Good Year Eagle F1 GS EMT. The EMT stands for Extended Mobility Tire or Run Flats. All years of C5's came with Run Flats except for the Z06. The production for the Z06 ran from 2001-2004 and the sizes are different than the Base model

Top 7 Best Run Flat Tires, 2021 - AutoGuide

A&A Corvette produced the first C7 Corvette supercharger system in October of 2013. After much testing and a few tweaks here and there, production systems became available in January of 2014. Aesthetically as well as mechanically, we believe this to be the finest system available for the new C7 Stingray 9,048 Posts. #2 · Dec 11, 2010. its probably safe if you drive immediately after injecting, to tire store and have it dismounted , cleaned and properly repaired.. but leave in there for any length of time and it will corrode everything.It would be better to inflate w/ compressor and plug the hole or get a AAA membership I compare the staggered tires for these C7 and C8 models, both with the optional Z51 performance package. Where the C7 has 11.2-inch wide tires on 19-inch wheels up front, the C8's are 1.6.

Run Flat Tires..Yes or No? Canadian Corvette Forum

Juday. Nitto Invos are the best tires that you can possibly find for the Z06. However, they are NOT run-flats (I'm totally fine with that because I see run-flats as a bad gimmick that few people have started to realize). Nitto Invos are cheap as hell and perform wayyyyy better than the OEM crap from GM Out back, we see a different approach. BC Forged KL11, but not in the standard 20×12 most C7 owners run. This time 18×12 +50 at 20.1 LBS each, wrapped in a Mickey Thompson ET Street SS 345/35r18. One of the stickiest tires we carry for these high horsepower C7s. Derek's car is what I can call best of both worlds In 1978, Chevrolet's Corvette served for the first time as the official pace car for the 500-mile race. That year, sales for the 1978 Corvette Indy 500 Pace Cars were unprecedented thanks to a Wall Street Journal article and many of these special editions were scooped up at prices way over MSRP and then stored away as investors waited for the perfect time to sell for a profit

C7 is the best ever Corvette. Edd, 06/18/2017. Stingray 2dr Coupe w/1LT (6.2L 8cyl 7M) 16 of 16 people found this review helpful. Get rid of the run flat tires, and the road noise is much less. Description: Used 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Z51 for sale - $52,998, 29,443 miles with Targa, Head Up Display, Run Flat Tires, Leather Seats, BOSE Sound System, Rear View Camera. Transmission: Automatic Color: White Interior Color: Black Average Vehicle Review: (4.833333333333333 reviews) Dollar for dollar the C7 Corvette is easily the. Like new GM factory fronts and back CORVETTE C7 Sting Ray complete rims and tires with 7,000 miles see ( PICs)! Comes complete with TPMS ready to install! These rims have the rare red strip on the outer rims and are OEM with run flat tires tires! I am selling for 2200 the complete 4 tires! Pick up only! show contact info show contact inf Many fans think this era is the purest expression of a modern Corvette. Nine years after introducing the C6, Chevrolet ushered in the seventh-generation C7 Corvette in 2014. Although the C6 was more of an evolution of the C5 than a totally redesigned car, the C7 marked a drastic change for Corvette in styling, performance and technology

Corvette Runflat Tires - Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 ZP

Corvette z06 c7 factory reproductions rims for sale 18 19C7 Corvette Run Flats | eBay

The Michelin A/S3 + ZP run flat all season tires have been gaining in popularity especially among the non racing crowd. We contacted Michelin and they were gracious enough to supply us with a set of AS tires to test on our C7 Z06. The C7 Z06's enormous 650 lb ft. of torque presents a very unique challenge Run-flat tires tend to come on high-performance and luxury cars that have low, wide tires that are expensive by nature. Even the non-run-flat tires for these cars start at almost $150 per tire and run to more than $200.</p> <p>Some early run-flat tire technologies, such as the Michelin PAX system, required specialized tools to repair or replace. Depends on the Corvette generation and tire installed. Typically tire wear mileage if tested can be determined by researching the Tread Wear Rating. The treadwear grade is a comparative rating based on the wear rate of the tire when tested under c.. Run-flat tire repair procedures recommended by the U.S. Tire Manufacturers Association (USTMA) are the same for both run-flat and non-run-flat tires. USTMA does preface that by advising vehicle owners to consult the tire manufacturer for its repair policy and, if applicable, recommended repair procedures

Run Flat Tires Corvette at Tire Rac

Best Tires For Your Corvette CorvSport

Michelin Pilot Super Sport ZP - Tire Rac

Best of all, when the targa's back in place road and wind noise is cut down to what you'd expect from a solid-roof car. LS1 V-8. 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Brett Lirones. General Motors' LS-series V-8 engines are so popular today that their use in muscle car engine swaps verges on being a cliche. At its introduction in the 1997 C5, however. C7 Corvette wheels & tires $3,000 (Katy) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $999. TIRE WHEEL MART THE BEST LOCATION FOR BUY ANY WHEEL OR TIRES CALL TO C $0 Corvette Michelin Pilot Super Sport run-flat tires $500 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $0 The mounting tab has been welded on the top of the trailing arm. Now a 43 ⁄4-inch backspacing wheel can be used and no possible wheel damage will result. This modification allows a backspacing wheel of up to 51 ⁄4 inches at the trailing arm. Unfortunately the wheel lip rubs hard on the rear spring Search over 30,000 Corvette parts and accessories to restore any Corvette in any generation. Eckler's price match guarantees the best quality at the best price

The first Zo6 Corvette was delivered in the third quarter of 2013. Z06 is a true world-class supercar. Conceived on the track and engineered alongside the C7.R race car, Z06 features a lightweight and rigid aluminum space frame, as well as a supercharged 6.2L aluminum V8 engine delivering 650 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque 1955-1956 GM Chevrolet 15 x 5 Wheel Rims with 4 NUBS for Wheel Covers. $150 (Hopkins - Minnetonka) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. favorite this post Jul 8. AUDI, VW, BMW, MERCEDES TIRES!! Pirelli Continental and More. $99 (Wayzata) hide this posting restore restore this posting. $3,900 Run Flat Tires. Manufacturers can still request Ultra High Performance (UHP) tires to be engineered as Zero Pressure (ZP) Run Flat tires. While it may be convenient to be able to drive up to 50 miles at 50mph with a flat tire, run flats add another layer of challenges to achieve the performance and ride quality targets for a UHP tire

Tires, front P285/30ZR19 and rear P335/25ZR20 Michelin Pilot Super Sport summer-only, run-flat (Do not use summer only tires in winter conditions, as it would adversely affect vehicle safety, performance and durability. Use only GM-approved tire and wheel combinations. Unapproved combinations may change the vehicle's performance characteristics C6 Corvette Wheels & Tires (2005-2013) Dollar for dollar, a fresh set of tires for your C6 Corvette is the single best performance upgrade you can make. Similarly, when it comes to personalizing your C6, you can\'t get bigger bang for the buck than upgrading to one of Zip\'s aftermarket Corvette wheel designs The 2016 Corvette Z06 is offered in coupe and convertible models, in 1LZ, 2LZ and 3LZ trims. C7.R Edition details. Corvette Racing's legacy and technology were a significant influences on the development of the Corvette Z06 and the new C7.R Edition honors the link between the racecar and the production model 2014 Black Corvette Z51 Convertible. Call. 2021 Red Mist Metallic Corvette Convertible. $129,900. 1971 War Bonnet Yellow Corvette LS5 Coupe. Call. 2013 Arctic White 60th Anniversary Corvette ZR-1 Coupe. $93,900

Corvette Tires - Michelin Pilot Sport AS/3 ZP Tire

GM OEM Part Unpainted C6 Corvette ZR1 Rear Spoiler and Install Hardware. $856.99. Add To Cart. GM Tire Pressure Sensor for C5 and Z06 Corvette. $84.99. Choose Options. GM European amber C5 corvette side markers. $59.99. Add To Cart C7 Corvette wheels & tires $3,000 (Katy ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $750. Corvette Michelin Pilot Super Sport run-flat tires $500 ( ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $0. (-Best Price Guarantee(No Credit check financing -24 hrs) ). 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Fast Facts. 15.4 city, 8.7 highway, 12.4 combined. (NRCan Rating, L/100km) Prices include $1,095 destination charge in the United States and $2,200 for freight, PDI, and A/C tax in Canada and, because of cross-border equipment differences, can't be directly compared Run Flats Like the C5, the C6 Corvette comes standard with run-flat tires and a TPMS system. Some owners have replaced the stock run-flat tires with regular tires to reduce replacement costs and improve ride quality. The natural wear pattern of the tires is on the inside edge. Some owners may request a less aggressive camber setting they found. C7 Corvette AMT Motorsport 3/8 Wheel Spacers (9.65 mm). If you are looking to make your wheels a little more flush with you fenders or make room for a big brake kit, these C7 Corvette Wheel Spacers are the best offering on the market today. The ATM 3/8 inch Spacer is CNC'd from a solid block of US manufactured T6-6061 Billet Aluminum

Used Chevrolet Corvette in Albuquerque, NM for Sale

Banter aside, the C8 is in fact the best Corvette ever made. It has the best handling of any Corvettes and gets a move on even though it's not as powerful as the C7 Z06. Flat out, the 2021 Corvette Stingray has a claimed top speed of 184 mph. The C8 corvette gets 13.6 inch and 12.6-inch rotors at the front and rear respectively Performance: 9.3 /10. The 2021 Chevrolet Corvette strikes an excellent balance between sports car agility and luxury car comfort. It slices confidently around turns, its suspension minimizes the jitters and jolts from rough pavement, and its big V8 engine can rocket the Corvette up to speed just as well as it can whisk the car around town This 2000 FRC is fitted with 1996 black Grand Sport rims and Goodyear non-run-flat Goodyear F1 tires. Stock C6 wheels are a popular addition to C5 Corvettes. Factory C6 Z06 wheels extend outside the body of a C5 includes (DTD) C7.R Graphics Package, (Q9C) Z06 Black aluminum with Yellow stripe, 19 front and 20 rear wheels, (5ZD) Wheel center caps with Corvette Racing Jake logo, LPO, (EFV) Spectra Gray. Original equipment performance tires from C7 Corvette for sale by original owner. Michelin Pilot Super Sport ZP Max Performance Summer 2 ea Front: P245/35ZR19 (89Y) UTQG: 300 AA A 2 ea Rear: P285/30ZR20 (95Y) UTQG: 300 AA A These tires are run-flat rated. Michelin factory warranty covers first 25% of wear

Best Replacement Tires for the Run-Flats on C6 Corvettes

C6/C7 Corvette Wheels 18 & 19, Tires, Center Caps And TPMS Sensors - $700 (Antioch, TN) *PRICED FOR QUICK SALE*These are off of my C6 Corvette. Ready to mount and run. I upgraded to C7 wheels and don't need these. Tires are about 30-40% tread. Fronts are run flats. Standard size C6Front: P245/40ZR1818x9.5Rear: P285/35ZR1919x1

The Best Corvette Die-Cast Models For Each GenerationFS (For Sale) C7 factory reproduction 18 19 z06 rims withUsed Chevrolet Corvette for saleSee Chevy Corvette C8 Rip A 10-Second Quarter-Mile On DragCorvette C5 | Best C5 Upgrades | Specs | Troubleshooting Tips