Home

Dodge Caliber cylinder 4 misfire

Dodge Avenger P0304: Cylinder 4 Misfire Detected

P0304 is a relatively common trouble code with any vehicle, that includes the Dodge Avenger.It's and OBD2 code and stands for: P0304: Misfire Detected → Cylinder 4. P0304 is certainly a cause for concern, and should be considered a threat to the drivability your Avenger The P0304 code means that cylinder 4 is misfiring or is randomly misfiring. Start by checking for intake leaks and if no leaks are found the next step is to replace the spark plugs on cylinder 4. If the problem persists more tests need to be done to diagnose the problem, see Possible Causes A misfire can be the possiblity of 4 things: spark plugs, spark plug wires, injectors (always been the injectors for me 4 times since I have had the car) or the manifold gasket. [/CODE] I would check all items in that order by swapping out the parts to make sure (ie. #4 part to #1 part) and see if it follows swapped part 2007 dodge caliber misfire #4 replaced plug and coil pak. now #1 and #4 misfire code popping up, rough drive only, - Answered by a verified Dodge Mechanic We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website

For example, some of the most common documented fixes for a P0304 code on a 2008 Ford F-150 XL 4.2L involved replacing either an ignition coil, a spark plug, or a fuel injector. Meanwhile, the most common P0304 repair for certain Dodge vehicles, such as a 2014 Dodge Durango, Limited 3.6L, involved replacing the offending cylinder The FIXD wireless OBD2 scanner and free app for iPhone and Android translates your check engine light into plain English so you can rest easy. In this video,.. cylinder misfire is the injector, took mine to the dealer many times and had all of them replaced. Cylinder 1 is the one on the passenger side of the engine (timing side). Cylinder 4 is the one on the driverside (nearest the transmission). A forum community dedicated to Dodge Caliber owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion. 2008 Dodge Caliber still misfiring after new spark plugs more engine codes p0301, p0302, P2016, C0300, and P0004, broken bottom/trans/engine mount. Consider engine rebuild or swap to 2.4L? Hey I wanted to update you on it, after changing the spark plugs I put everything back and I was greeted with a p0303, c0300 codes along with the same p0302.

Feb 22, 2011 - do something with a misfire in the #5 cylinder of my V6 4.0L engine. ODB Code P0305- Misfire in #5 Cylinder on 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan. My2005 dodge grand caravan jerks when it shifts into gear what could it be P0300 Random Cylinder Misfire. P0301 Cylinder #1 Misfire. P0302 Cylinder #2 Misfire. P0303 Cylinder #3 Misfire. P0304 Cylinder #4 Misfire. Sometimes, even tho' the engine is suffering a bona-fide misfire, no misfire codes are registered and no Check Engine Light (CEL) comes on. Lack of power upon acceleration 2006 dodge ram hemi v8 codes p0202, p0204, p0304 My 2006 dodge ram hemi v8 started to misfire out of nowhere it says injector 4 and cylinder 4, so i switched #4 with #2 and did not resolve the problem now injector #2 code turn on so i have two p0202' p0204 i dont know what it could be please help.... 1997 Chevy Silverado 5.7 2WD P030 Discussion Starter · #1 · Nov 23, 2011. I have a 2007 caliber mopar. I keep getting a cylinder 2 misfire code. the car seems to run just fine except for at a dead stop and my foot off of the gas. Even then it just idols a little rough. the dummy light begins to flash nearly every time I stop. I have had the injectors cleaned, changed plugs. How to repair P0304 Dodge code Cylinder Misfire Fault Detected . The P0304 code means that cylinder 4 is misfiring or is randomly misfiring. Start by checking for intake leaks and if no leaks are found the next step is to replace the spark plugs on cylinder 4. If the problem persists more tests need to be done to diagnose the problem, see.

Can I ask a dumb question? Is a miss in a cylinder and a misfire, the same thing? The check engine light on my 97 Ram, 318, 4x4 was on. Autozone did a code read. Came back P0304-a cylinder misfire at #4. Just had a new intake manifold gasket installed, and new Bosch spark plugs. Light came back on. Code P0304 again. I have bought new plug wires How to fix a Cylinder Misfire. Random Cylinder Engine Misfire Dodge, Chrysler. p0301 p0302 p0303 p0304 p0305 p0306, Chevy Nissan Toyota Ford. I show you how..

Cylinder 2 and 4 misfire, p0135 code - DodgeForum

P0304 DODGE Cylinder Misfire Fault Detecte

Dodge code P0300 indicates that one or more cylinders are experiencing misfires. A misfire occurs when an insufficient amount of fuel is burning in a cylinder. The efficient burning of fuel is essential to engine operation as the combustion of fuel is what provides the energy to power the engine in your Dodge For example, on a Ford V8, the cylinders are numbered 1 to 4 on the passenger side bank and 5-8 on the driver side bank. On a Chevy or Dodge V8, the cylinders are numbered 1-3-5-7 on the driver side bank and 2-4-6-8 on the passenger side bank. Four cylinder inline engines are numbered 1-2-3-4 beginning on the timing belt end of the engine

P0304 indicates that cylinder number 4 is experiencing misfires. A misfire occurs when an insufficient amount of fuel is burning in a cylinder. The efficient burning of fuel is essential to engine operation as the combustion of fuel is what provides the energy to power the engine. A misfire from one or more cylinders can be caused by many. Cost of diagnosing the P0302 DODGE code Labor: 1.0 The cost of diagnosing the P0302 DODGE code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour Later that day I get another, P0301, cylinder 1 misfire. The only thing negative I can tell is a slight miss while idling, by only when it's idling at 500, when the A/C is on and I idle at 600-650, it runs smooth. That's what happened on my 4.7. After fighting with Dodge, they popped the valve cover to find pieces of the rod all over, and a.

P0304 Cylinder 4 Misfire Detected Dodge SRT Foru

First, clear the code from the PCM. Swap the plug from cyl 1 to another cyl and see if the misfire code moves to the other cyl. If not, swap the cyl 1 coil to another cyl and see what happens. If the code stays with cyl 1, something else is creating the misfire. If the code moves with the swapped component, that is the problem part Latest Dodge RAM - P0307 Cylinder Misfire Bad Control Driver Coil # 7 Dodge DAKOTA 4.7L VIN: N - 60558 Western Springs IL 2018. This video is about P0307 Cylinder Misfire Bad Control Driver Coil # 7 Dodge DAKOTA 4.7L VIN: N (TOOLS USED) MaxiSys 908 PRO, CONTINUITY TEST by POWER PROBE, SNAP ON TEST LIGHT EECT400O 10mA, T-PIN, SNAP ON TEST LIGHT CT2, PHIL`S ELECTRICAL PROBE, SNAP ON SGA P0302 for cylinder 2 misfire. and p0507 for high RPMs. Possibly- it seems to be a REAL common thing with these Quad 4 engines. My guess is that the extreme temps it sees being mounted in between the cams and directly over the heads causes a breakdown of the insulating plastic

2007 Dodge Caliber SXT 2.0L - 115k miles - Purchased used with 3k miles on it. If it isn't actually misfiring but is reporting a misfire on cylinder 1 and 4 I would suspect some type of crank relearn has to be done. 1 and 4 would share the same spot on the crank where the sensor would see what cylinder it is on If the misfire moved to cylinder number 4 (P0304), then you have determined that the coil pack is faulty and needs replacement. You can do the same test with the spark plug, i.e., move cylinder 1 plug to say cylinder 3 and if the misfire is now P0303 then the plugs are at fault P0300: Random Cylinder Misfire. P0301: Cylinder #1 Misfire. P0302: Cylinder #2 Misfire. P0303: Cylinder #3 Misfire. P0304: Cylinder #4 Misfire. Besides a rough idle condition or misfire trouble code, when the spark plugs are worn out you're going to notice that the engine is not as peppy as before. Other things that you're going to see are: Bad.

Joined Jan 22, 2006. ·. 7 Posts. Discussion Starter · #1 · Apr 28, 2006. We have a 2004 Dodge Caravan. We bought it new and in December 2004 (after only 9 months of owning it) the engine light (OBM) came on and the van starting to run poorly. Immediately I brought it into Chrysler and they said it was a misfire and replace the spark plugs. If the misfire is not specific to one cylinder, it's likely because the engine is not getting enough air or fuel to run properly. That could be because of a failing part of the fuel system. If the mass air flow sensor or oxygen sensor fail, they could give incorrect data to the engine's computer, causing a misfire Oil pressure once warm was around 75psi. I'm thinking that the multi-air head solenoid on cylinder 2 is beginning to fail, causing the misfire when the oil pressure is on the low side. Then when the oild begins to warm up and thin out, it is able to flow enough for the solenoid to work good enough. This leas me to believe the multi-air head is.

SRT-4 Misfire, No codes. Hello all. Just as I was about to leave for SDAC, my SRT-4 developed a severe missfire condition. This was not load or boost related, although it was more perceptible under load. No codes were displayed. I parked the car for a week while I was away at the convention, and since I have returned, I have driven it a few. I have a 2007 dodge caliber and it started stalling about 3 months after I bought it. It's the piston I had the same thing happen to mine at 87000 only cylinder 4 misfire when I took the engine appart the piston rings were caked onto the piston to confirm do a compression test on all the pistons you will see they are not at optimal.

I have a 2001 Dodge Dakota sport pickup. 6 cyl. Purchased from private owner. 119,000 miles on it. Does not burn oil, loose oil, no tapping in engine. Truck will not pass inspection because of a code diagnosed as cylinder 4 misfire. When the truck is first started up, it runs rough. After it has been running about 15 minutes or so, no more rough idle and basically purrs like a kitten. The. P0204: Injector #4 Control Circuit. From personal experience over the years, what's really interesting is that around 90% of the time, when you do have a bad fuel injector, you'll see a misfire trouble code: P0301: Cylinder #1 Misfire. P0302: Cylinder #2 Misfire. P0303: Cylinder #3 Misfire. P0304: Cylinder #4 Misfire Misfires. Starting car today it made a popping noise. On second attempt it started but runs ruff and makes a hissing noise like air is escaping from somewhere. There's two lightning bolts flashing from my dash and the car seems to be in limp mode. Recently replaced coils and all fuel injectors. Because I was getting a number one cylinder misfire See real-world Dodge Caliber engine problems and repair histories as reported by other Dodge Caliber owners. Also, see repair breakdown by problem area and cost. 2008 Dodge Caliber 4-door. 4-cylinder automatic 2WD. 130000 mi US $400: Time chain tensioners came loose. Misfire cylinder 3. Replaced spark plugs and ingnition coils : 1200 mi.

2007 dodge caliber misfire #4 replaced plug and coil pak

Step 4. Check the TPS sensor resistance. Unplug the sensor electrical connector. Using your ohmmeter, check the sensor resistance by back probing the supply and signal wires at the sensor. The black wire is the sensor's ground; the remaining wire is your signal wire (usually an orange with a dark blue strip wire) since you already found the. First, check for other codes that would indicate cylinder misfire (P0301 - P0308). If a misfire code is present, there's a good chance the injector fault is on that cylinder. If no misfire codes are currently stored, you can check the misfire counter PIDs (if you've got a capable scan tool and your car supports these parameters) This article will help you test and troubleshoot a misfire on your Chrysler (or Dodge or Eagle or Plymouth or Mitsubishi) 4 cylinder car or mini-van equipped with an ignition coil pack. This article covers both styles of the Chrysler 4 cylinder coil pack used on all of the Chrysler, Dodge, Eagle and Mitsubishi (Eclipse only) cars and mini-vans MEMBER. 2007 DODGE CALIBER. 4 CYL. AWD. AUTOMATIC. 81,000 MILES. Between 40 to 50 mph my car jerks slightly to the right and back to left. Above 50 mph and it is fine. I took It to a car repair shop and was told the mileage was wrong and instead of having 80000 miles it was more like 280,000 miles

So I own a Dodge Caliber 2007 and it has about 170K miles. This car has been through a lot of trips from IN to PA and many other long trips. A few months ago it started to sound very odd. It's a four cylinder and it sounds like it is only running on three. I don't know too much about cars but the problems that it's facing is that sound for one, it is stuttering in a kind of way, like it. Dodge Codes; Trouble Code Fault Location Probable Cause; P0171: Fuel System Too Lean Bank 1: Intake/exhaust leak, AIR system, MAFNAF sensor, fuel pressure/pump, injector(s), HO2S: P0300: Random Cylinder Misfire (Cylinder Not Specified) Spark plug(s), HT lead(s), injector(s), ignition coil(s), low compression, wiring: P0301: Cylinder #1 Misfire Check out this local customers Dodge Caliber SRT-4 with BC coilovers! Check out this Emerald Green First Gen Neon coupe with Individual throttle bodies (ITB's) p0303- cylinder #3 misfire p0304- cylinder #4 misfire p0315- no crank sensor learned p0325- knock sensor #1 circui Recommended Services. Check compression in that cylinder to rule out a mechanical issue such as stuck valves or very low compression. Another possibility is a vacuum leak around the intake to that one cylinder. If so, that can cause a misfire. If the lobes on the camshaft are worn, that can cause a misfire and other inefficiencies as well Delayed or harsh 3-4 or 4-5 shifts; Transmission won't shift into 3rd gear. These symptoms may affect Dodge models such as Dodge Durango, Dakota, Charger, Grand Caravan. It is crucial to identify the transmission model in your Dodge and research problems for that particular model. These problems don't affect all Dodge vehicles

P0304 Code: Cylinder 4 Misfire Detected - In The Garage

1. So my 4.7L durango recently developed an issue where it throws an engine light for a misfire on cyl 8 when it's cold/first started and I immediately put it on drive and go. It even bucks a little. But if I let it idle and warm up a bit, or raise the rpms to say 1200 and hold it there for about 10 seconds, there's no misfire at all
  2. g phase issue. The oil was extremely dirty which I guess can cause some problems with the solenoid, change oil and filter and no change
  3. If your Dodge check engine light is flashing, it means the ECU has detected an engine misfire. Do not operate your vehicle for an extended period. Driving when the check engine is flashing can cause damage to the engine and cataltyic converter. Ignoring the CEL warning light can cause more problems down the road
  4. P161B Dodge Caliber is a DTC or a diagnostic trouble code. It is a check engine light code which indicates that the catalyst's system efficiency is less than the required threshold. In simple terms, it means that more pollution is added into the air than what was supposed to be because of your car
  5. This is the Code P0300 Random/Multiple Cylinder Misfire Detected. 2008 Dodge Avenger SE FWD-Maintenance & Repair. Used Dodge Caliber. 4 Great Deals out of 512 listings starting at $2,498. Used Honda Civic. 794 Great Deals out of 30,868 listings starting at $1,500. Used Cars For Sale
  6. First, if you're getting a P0300 Random/Multiple Cylinder Misfire Detected code, that would indicate a universal problem that applies to all cylinders. In that case, start by checking fuel supply issues like poor fuel pressure caused by a bad pump, restricted fuel filter, or a defective fuel pressure regulator
  7. Dead cylinder / misfire 2 Answers. Cylinder 2 won't fire. I've replaced the coil pack, wire set & plugs. When you crank it sometimes it acts like it's flooded even though I haven't even pressed the gas and you can smell gas & then o..

My 2007 Dodge Caliber with a 2.0 L 4 cylinder engine and automatic transmission started having a problem a couple of days ago. It will shudder and have little power when accelerating from a stop or from a very low speed and runs fine once up to a bit of speed (> 30 MPH) Acceleration at higher speeds is not a problem 2007 Dodge Caliber SE 2.0L Misfire, MIL Lamp on, slight vibration VIN: 1B3HB417D3 P0300: Multiple Cylinder Misfire Detected. it when I checked with my Genisys, checked freeze frame data before clearing, only code coming back is p0300 and it occurs at approx 2500 rpm and you can feel like a balance problem in the engine at that rpm and then. Was sitting at gas station with the van at an idle. The check engine light came on. After running diagnostics it was determined it had a cylinder 4 misfire. I had the spark plug and ignition coil replaced and still have the cylinder 4 misfire. Has been determined that the cylinder head has gone bad and needs to be replaced Thanks for all that good info. I have had a bad experience on a Dodge Caliber that pulled a bunch of treads out of the block. I also read a recent post about a 17 Ford Escape and the repair for the head gasket leak is a new motor. So, I am a little nervous. On this car, before winter, this car rolled in with a lot worse misfire

P0304 Explained - Cylinder 4 Misfire (Simple Fix) - YouTub

Which is Cylinder #1 Dodge Caliber Forum

1. 2005 dodge ram 1500 4.7l coolant loss, misfire Have 2005 Dodge ram 1500 4.7L have had numerous problems with misfire numerous times p0301-#1 then Had constant on p0303-#3-found cam follower fell off-had to replace followers on #3 also found #3 lifter was seized replaced because was in there also replaced all valve spring
  2. ate the issues and left.
  3. Dodge Engine Light- Misfire And Knock Sensor Location. Question = I recently had the oil changed, fuel injectors cleaned, radiator flushed, and the transmission fluid changed. The truck has 179,000 miles. It has mild oil leak but not smoking. It does idle a bit rough
  4. Cylinder 3 misfire. Jump to Latest Follow Painted Center Dash & Shifter Trim, Pro-Zen Intake, Caliber Header, RRM Lightweight Pulley, Pulstar Iridiums, 20 Giovanna Di-Gio One in Black wrapped in 245/35-20 Falken's. A forum community dedicated to Dodge Avenger owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance.

The Dodge Caliber is a hatchback that was produced from model years 2007-2012. Read more Dodge reviews to learn about other models. Overall Satisfaction Rating. 5 stars. 4 stars. 3 stars Your Dodge Caliber will be happy to know that the search for the right Spark Plug products you've been looking for is over! Advance Auto Parts has 22 different Spark Plug for your vehicle, ready for shipping or in-store pick up. The best part is, our Dodge Caliber Spark Plug products start from as little as $2.49 This is a 2016 Dodge Grand Caravan r/t with mileage reading 99570. The engine is the 3. 6l flex dohc. The check engine light came on. Had it checked it coded for a misfire in number 2 cylinder. Paid for a full tune up. Light came back on next day took the van back to be checked again. They did another full tune up in case of a possible faulty part

SOLVED: 2008 Dodge Caliber still misfiring after new spark

2008 dodge caliber won't run, misfire on cylinders 1 and 2

P0304-cylinder 4 Misfire P0305-cylinder 5 Misfire P0306-cylinder 6 Misfire P0315-no Crank Sensor Learned P0325-knock Sensor 1 Circuit A forum community dedicated to Dodge Nitro owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, suspension, reviews, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more As we know, the general causes of a misfire fall under the ­general headings of 1.) ignition, 2.) fuel density, 3.) compression and 4.) timing failures. Photo 1: The P0300 random misfire code might indicate a sympathetic cylinder misfire, which will disappear after the cylinder-specific P0304 code is ­repaired Engine code was misfire in cylinder 6. Just had spark plugs changed 6 month before. took in and found out broken seal in cylinder 6 was broken. Service person told me it was a common issue with chargers and they were surprised Dodge had not done a recall on it since they see it so often. Probably going to replace the engine P0303-CYLINDER 3 MISFIRE P0304-CYLINDER 4 MISFIRE P0315-NO CRANK SENSOR LEARNED P0325-KNOCK SENSOR 1 CIRCUIT P0335-CRANKSHAFT POSITION SENSOR CIRCUIT Dodge Caliber ↳ Foro Dodge Avenger ↳ Foro General Dodge Avenger ↳ Mecánica Dodge Avenger ↳ Interior y Sonido Dodge Avenger ↳ Exterior Dodge Avenger ↳ Fotos del Dodge Avenger. To increase the horsepower of your 4 cylinder car, replace the stock intake tube with a cold air intake to increase the air flow into your engine. Additionally, you could replace parts of your exhaust with wider piping so that the back flow from your engine speeds up, which will allow fuel and air to enter the engine more quickly

Part 1 -How to Test Misfire Codes (Chrysler 2

The first Chrysler 2.4 liter four-cylinder was launched on the 1996 minivans; essentially a long-stroke version of the Neon 2.0 engine, it was a satisfying powerplant for the time, matching the Mitsubishi 3.0 liter V6 in horsepower and coming very close in torque Ignition Coil Pack of 4 Replacement for Dodge Avenger Journey Caliber, Jeep Compass Patriot, for Chrysler 200 Sebring Cirrus, 2.4L 2.2L 1.8L - 2007-2017, UF557, 5C1644, 4606824AB 4.4 out of 5 stars 4 Dodge Caravan: 4 Cylinder Reliability. Ok, I just purchased a new 4 cylinder Caravan SE. I have just had it for one full day and am delighted with how it runs. But then, it's brand spankin' new. Anyway, I have just read an opinion on Epinions.com warning people away from buying the 4 cylinder version, saying it isn't powerful enough for the load

The last couple of months I have been having Check Engine light issues, at one point throwing up Cylinder #2 (maybe #3, cant remember) Misfire, that eventually went off on its own. It was strange in that the light would be steady on while driving, but when i would come to a light and idle, it would start flashing until i started driving again The misfire will either be on a particular cylinder, or random. Most of the time, specific-cylinder misfires become easier to diagnose than the random-cylinder. If the car is running rough, stumbling, or lacking acceleration, and a check engine light code is revealing a misfire, an ignition coil or coils may be the culprit Dodge released the Pentastar 3.6-liter engine in 2011. This motor is found in a wide range of Chrysler- and Dodge-branded vehicles. Upon its release, there were a few common problems that were noticed. These issues included advanced exhaust cam phasing, cylinder head problems, and radiator clogging 2008 Dodge Caliber 2.0L 4 Cylinder Gas PCM. $395.00. SEE DETAILS. Related Posts. August 23, 2019 How to Test a PCM... Modern cars rely on computers to manage their various systems. For example, when was the last time y..

2007 Dodge Caliber | Cars & Trucks | Vernon | Kijiji2015-2018 Dodge Chrysler Fiat Jeep Ram Ignition Coil BootChanging Spark Plugs How To Remove A Spark Plug

Among all, the problems in the cylinder are considered to be the most recognized reason for emission discharging issues on mobiles nowadays. A particular barrel may be problematic or a number of cylinders may misfire. When the engine of the vehicle becomes faulty, consider the manufacture date of the vehicle and if the vehicle was built after. Hi all. I have a 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 with a 4.7L V8. My daughter has been using my truck for quite a while and she recently returned it to me because it started running rough and dying. I checked the codes and here's what I got: P0300 (generic misfire), P0302 (misfire cylinder 2), P0304 (misfire cy... P0302 Code 2007 Chevy Cobalt 2.2 For example, if you get a misfire trouble code and one related to an ignition coil, you should definitely continue the troubleshooting on that ignition coil. If you get misfires on a specific cylinder - check the spark plugs, ignition coils, and wirings

Misfire on cylinder #2, coil bad. Delivery for new coil over 3 weeks!? Car still at dealer multiple states away. Dodge corporate not helping (warranty does not cover shipping of car). Part can be overnighted if we order it ourselves Another symptom I was experiencing was a rough idling, but as soon as I got to cruising speed it felt ok. The check engine light came on, I checked the codes got : p0300, p0158, and p0138. It didn't single out a particular cylinder or sound and feel like I had a dead cylinder so I did a check for vacuum leaks nothing The Chrysler 1.8, 2.0, and 2.4 are inline-4 engines designed originally for the Dodge and Plymouth Neon compact car. These engines were loosely based on their predecessors, the Chrysler 2.2 & 2.5 engine, sharing the same 87.5 mm (3.44 in) bore.The DOHC head was developed by Chrysler with input from the Chrysler-Lamborghini team that developed the Chrysler/Lamborghini Formula 1 V12 engine in. Not sure how much help this will be, but according to the 2007 Caliber manual (similar to Patriot) there's a list of things it could be, some of which you're already taken care of. Section 9 pg. 252 P0300-MULTIPLE CYLINDER MISFIRE For a complete wiring diagram Refer to Section 8W. ² When Monitored P1128 Chrysler Dodge Fix code P1128 Chrysler or Dodge. Getting a P1128 trouble code on a Chrysler or Dodge product may lead you to believe you've go a bad thermostat or engine coolant temperature sensor because P1128 is: P1128 Closed loop fueling not achieved Bank 1. The symptoms appear as hesitation, stalling, misfire

I switched the location of the coil from 4 to 5 and then received a misfire codes P0305, P0300, P0305. I learned, from this forum, that copper plugs should be used in the 3.7 so I switched the plugs again as well as replacing the bad coil I had moved to cylinder 5 4 wheel drive system If the 4WD system is not functioning correctly that is an indication that there is an issue with the car's differential (major). Engine vibration and noise Engine vibration is an indicator of a cylinder misfire / compression leak / a broken tappet The 2.4 L, 173 hp (129 kW) GEMA engine is used by Dodge in the R/T trim line of the Caliber. The dual overhead cam (DOHC) inline four-cylinder engine has 144 in³ (2,360 cc) of displacement with a bore of 3.46 in (88 mm) and a stroke of 3.82 in (97 mm).[9

OBD-II Trouble Code: P0304 Cylinder 4 Four Misfire Detecte

Misfire Dodge Caliber Forum

Shop 2011 Dodge Caliber vehicles for sale in Middletown, OH at Cars.com. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 38 2011 Caliber models in Middletown Grand Caravan. 80,000 miles. 2014 Dodge Caravan w/ about 80,000 miles had a P-0302 cylinder misfire-code. This was caused by a bearing failure on rocker rocker arm on left side, approximately 3 months after the 6 year power train warranty ran out. Cylinder misfires were intermittent and caused rough idling IGNITION SYSTEMS Dodge 3.9 magnum rough idle, black soot, rich fuel smell, no check engine light, stalling problem How to test for a bad head gasket 2005 Trailblazer 4.2 #6 cylinder misfire diagnosis (spark and fuel test) No Start, No Spark, No Injector Pulse (faulty crank sensor) 1992 Dodge Dakota - Replacing the ECU Dodge Dakota Durango No. 2008 Dodge Caliber. Added The boot is made of rubber or silicone and can wear out over time, causing arcing to the cylinder head, which can cause a misfire. When replacing the spark plugs or ignition coils, it is also a good idea to replace the boots. If your vehicle has a rough idle, misfire, or stalls, it may need some new spark plug. 2009 Dodge Caliber. 28 listings from $2,900. 2 Great Deals. 7 Good Deals. 2008 Dodge Caliber. 36 listings from $2,500. 6 Great Deals. 4 Good Deals. 2007 Dodge Caliber. 66 listings from $1,990. 15. Shop for the best Ignition Coils for your 2007 Dodge Caliber, and you can place your order online and pick up for free at your local O'Reilly Auto Parts